February 26, 2009

hope for America's youth...

I am not the biggest Metallica fan, but I love classic rock and I thought this picture was pretty incredible. I found it on the Huffington Post's comedy page under the title "The Best Picture You Will See Today." You could crack it up to the "Guitar Hero generation" but I agree with the Post and think of it as a message of hope. In my opinion, nausea is synonymous with pre-packaged child/teen star. Where did all the good music go? Disney please stop.


1 comment:

Burke said...

Hahahaha. That is pretty much the most right on thing I've ever seen. It's a cookie cutter with nearly all television like that but Disney's is the most ridiculous. The kids DON'T look human and the conception is horrible. "Light-skinned black kid with whacky hair" and "vaguely not-white, white guy" are my favs. It's also interesting to see a high production value actually bash young stars. Most don't like to target young because it makes them look bad, but I say "FINALLY" because it's needed to be done for so long and no one has the guts to do it!