February 3, 2009

finally entering the blogosphere

I never wanted to start a blog.

I enjoy blogs and visit several almost daily. I also post enough links on my facebook that if compiled, would amount to a pretty full blog.


So, it would seem likely that I would create a blog, but I intentionally refrained from doing so. Not because I am afraid of being judged or because I don't have anything to say, but because I have too much to say. I knew that creating a blog would consume all my free time and eventually I would become a hyperlink.

Unfortunately, I can not hold back any longer. This blog is required for my advanced writing class for visual and performing art students. The blog is meant to serve as a venue for artistic musings or rants. Of course I asked if I could use it for more than class assignments... my teacher responded with a solid yes. Fantastic, now I am doomed.

Here begins the future tool of my procrastination.

Enjoy.

No comments: