February 4, 2009

how I learned to stop worrying…

about Cheney’s bomb.


It was almost too perfect that Cheney appeared at Obama's inauguration in a wheelchair, but apparently that was not symbolizing his departure from politics. We still have Dick around to warn us of highly probable terrorist attacks. Perfect timing!! Skip “change,” let’s keep Gitmo active and then I can still wear my travel shirt. I actually own this shirt… so embarrassing.


Who cares about the new administration’s “honeymoon?” Sorry Obama, hope doesn’t even get a break.

(I believe every TV station has used honeymoon multiple times, but unfortunately, the thesaurus couldn’t provide me with another word to use. It is the new political buzzword. Honeymoon is quickly reaching maverick status. I will never be able to attend a wedding or watch Top Gun without throwing in a fun sarcastic remark.)

Heyyyy Ice Man, ignore current events because Maverick takes you down in this plot!!
Nice wedding, enjoy the honeymoon! Do it for Obama!!!

The state of affairs is so bad that people are using Microsoft Songsmith (just terrible = microsoft songsmith - corny musical infomercial) to turn stocks into catchy jingles that are easily elevator worthy. Thanks Andrew for the video, but I only managed to get through Bank of America’s decline. Stocks the Musical.

Now if my political ramblings were not enough, here is my quote of the day:
"Unfortunately, I will never be able to use shuttlecock and Iran in a sentence again." - Rachel Maddow
Confused?

And here is a funny spoof about The Weekender.

No comments: