March 22, 2009

you-tubular

enjoy.


This video beautifully captures extreme sheep art. There are some equally extreme claims that it is fake, but I have been to Ireland, I know what sheep can do. Either way, this video is very entertaining. It is up there with the LEDs of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra videos. Ohhhh brilliant idea for extreme sheep art 2.0...




Freetranslation.com now offers hip-hop jargon as a translation option.




Sesame Street is still keeping the kids informed.




Crispin Glover frightens me away.




I saw the new promotional posters for Nora Robert's Lifetime series in NY. I made an effort to identify and call out every one I spotted. I was obviously entertained by the over the top romance novel like posters, but where is Fabio? The trailer below confirms my expectations...




"Panelists dismiss the notion that something could go wrong with the 75-foot-tall crabs that shoot acid from their mouths."


Experts Agree Giant, Razor-Clawed Bioengineered Crabs Pose No Threat

No comments: