April 21, 2009

seduction assistance

Dating is never easy. In fact it is utterly frustrating. The solution: Sundance Channel's Seduction Assistance. Whether you are a hopeless romantic, a perverted sinner, an emotional disaster, or an aggressive cougar, there is an assistance guide for you. I am an emotionally stable person. I do not have any serious personality flaws besides being a little awkward and strange. However, I am incapable of flirting. My demeanor is unaltered by different individuals. Though an admirable flaw, it is a complete hinderance for dating. Given that fact, I have disected the Seduction Assistance guides and as a result I have gained incredible insight into dating. With my personality, I have determined that the tactical approach is best (below). With my disability, my actions have to be strategic and calculated, and this guide gives me hope. Modern dating needs "high-tech weaponry and expertise," and I am prepared to bring it.


No comments: