June 1, 2009

it's hard to blog during a Roman Holiday

This year I discovered personal blogging and shortly became a fan. Well, I became more than a fan, actually I was kind of obsessed at times. I constantly had this need to post my thoughts about current events, technology, politics, art, pop culture, and sometimes my personal life. When I relocated to Roma, I changed the content of my blog, making it a fun venue to update my friends and family about my wild and crazy Roman Holiday. However, because I am having so much fun here I have less of a desire to write coherent intelligent reflections and instead I just want to post photos and lists of my activities. Sometimes I feel like I am slacking, but then I realize photos are worth a thousand words.

For those of you that care about grammar (including me) I would like to apologize for everything but mainly this list with it's lack of parallel structure and incomplete sentences.

Here is my weekly update:

-Speaking Italian more, go me!
-More amazing food, even with my food allergy
-Food deserves two bullet points because there was a gelato party at school... I had 4 cups
-Discovering cute little Italian markets and stores
-Learning more about Italian culture
-Wine tasting with school, aka wine drinking, but I learned a lot surprisingly
-School trip to Florence, so incredible!
-Weekend reunion with the Morphy family (practically my family) in Tuscany
-Ok, one more food point because with the Morphys I had a 6 course meat meal prepared by a famous butcher!

Now, here are 5,000 words.





No comments: